Friday, September 27, 2019

my favorite singer

My favorite singer is Javiera Mena. She´s a chilean pop artist and I like her since 2014. I like her because I like pop music, and when I was yonger I used to listen a lot of chilean music, and she was one of the few women who plays pop music, but she was diferent. Her music is a mix of new and old beats, like from de 80´s or 90´s, and that was so new to me, that I love it. My favorite album is "Mena" from year 2010, because all the songs in that album are perfect, and my favorite song is "Sufrir" from that album. I know it sound like sad song, but that why I like it, because she said sad or deep things, but with a music that you can dance to. 

I love to go to concerts, and I have seen her in two or three concerts. In one of them I was in first line, so I was very happy, but very pressed to :( and it was uncomfortable to dance, and it´s something important when I go to see her, because I love to dance with her music. 

I always think that I´m very lucky to be chilean and have the oportunity to see her in concerts, because she´s always presenting here and isn´t too expensive to go. Writing about her makes me want to go to a concert soon hahaha.

Resultado de imagen para mena album

4 comments:

  1. She's great! her music and showmanship are really setting the bar for pop musicians out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friends like it a lot! she Is very good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I also like to much Javiera Mena too. I love dance his music and their songs bring me beautiful memories of parties and dances with my friends. Regrads!

    ReplyDelete